Call Center Representative
A leader in academic technology and solutions is seeking sharp Call Center Representatives to join the Client Services team. If you are a self-starter with the ability to multitask and solve problems with a creative approach, APPLY NOW or call 703-821-1911 to learn more.
- Respond to inquiries via phone, e-mail and chat
- Document case information into Salesforce
- Work with the team to resolve cases within 24 hours
- On-board new clients
- Collaborate with the Product Engineering team on escalated case issues
- Communicate with the Account Management team on critical member issues
- Create documentation to build internal knowledge base of troubleshooting tactics and fixes
- Monitor open case queue and work load/priorities
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement to Project Management and Engineering teams related to common issues and client questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a call center environment
- 1-4 years of previous experience providing internal or external customer support via phone or e-mail
- 1-4 years of previous experience with client success or troubleshooting technical issues, specifically web-based applications
- 1-4 years working in a corporate environment supporting a product or service, software/SaaS model experience preferred
- 4-year degree preferred
- Active listener with a great phone presence
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to remain composed in high-stress situations and walk the customer through an issue with patience.
- Working knowledge of call, ticket or issue tracking systems and reporting
- Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to change
- Working knowledge and successful track record of customer support metrics, response times, resolutions times and customer satisfaction.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!