Business and Technical Requirements Project Manager
We are seeking a Business and Technical Requirements Project Manager to support a Program Office within the Defense Healthcare Management Systems in Rosslyn, VA. The program office’s goal is to maintain eleven legacy healthcare information technology products that together make up the current DoD operational medicine electronic health record (EHR) system while developing a new modernized EHR system to support service members in operational medicine environments around the globe.
Successful Candidate will:
- Coordinate and complete DoD IT acquisition projects.
- Sets deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Document and validate requirements.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of execution of projects.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on user needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and health industry requirements.
- Master’s and 10 years of experience in a professional work environment.
- Experience with requirements and configuration management tools such as IBM Rational Clearquest, Clearcase, and Jazz3.
- Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within program management.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- 4+ years of experience with IT systems, business systems analysis, and requirements management.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive data gathering and analysis, provide qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis techniques for metrics and risk analysis, and present ideas clearly, logically, and persuasively in oral and written forms.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Experience working within a DoD Program Management Office.
- Experience working within an Acquisition Category (ACAT) I weapons system or ACAT IAM MAIS program.
- Experience with the Military Healthcare System.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Business and Technical Requirements Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly