Duties include: Perform client billing and collection activities for assigned clients, monitor aging of unbilled fees for assigned partners and clients, monitor and manage outstanding AR, unapplied funds and collection efforts, generate Proformas for each assigned partner, edit/draft invoices based on partners’ mark-up, prepare electronic invoices in LEDES; submit e-invoices to clients via their designated electronic billing system, monitor payment of assigned clients’ accounts receivable and coordinate collection efforts and other duties as assigned.
Please apply if you meet the following qualifications:
- Degree - (Accounting, business or finance) - GPA of 3.0 and up
- Strong Excel and MS Office Skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous billing experience in a law firm is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please, local candidates only.