Assists walk-in clients, answers phones, and responds to inquiries in Registrar email account. Processes transcripts and performs other electronic tasks via Colleague System. Provides administrative backing for entire office which includes ordering supplies, processing graduation lists, interfacing with vendors, and keeping / organizing files and records to insure seamless support for the academic year. Updates Registrar website and maintains social media accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of related experience
- Customer service, data entry, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Must have knowledge of basic clerical work such as filing, scanning, faxing, and email.
- Also needs to have experience with working large school events, website platforms, and social media.
- Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Mailmerge, and basic Colleague knowledge.
- Must be good with multi-tasking.
- Must have patience and the ability to interact with a very diverse customer base.
- Spanish and or Arabic language would be appreciated.
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by 06/29/2018
Open Until Filled No
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 3,400 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.