Senior Program Assistant - Global Events Department
The Institute currently seeks a Senior Program Assistant to support the Director of Event Marketing and Partnerships and Global Events team. The Senior Program Assistant will coordinate sponsorship fulfillment across the Institute’s core events, as well as assist in developing pre-event and post-event marketing, and provide general support to the Global Events team. The target start date for this position is June 2018.
- Oversee sponsorship fulfillment (coordinate and maintain the fulfillment of sponsorship deliverables across core events; correspond with sponsorship contacts frequently; manage and communicate deadlines both internally and externally; create invoices and track sponsor payments)
- Support the creation, transmittal, and tracking of sponsorship proposals and sponsorship agreements (research target sponsors; edit and send proposals; track communication; create sponsorship agreements and oversee their signature)
- Assist with event marketing (draft communication copy for upcoming events; ensure the team adheres to the event marketing schedule and other deadlines; analyze post-event data to create marketing collateral; work with the team on the event mobile application; assist in producing additional marketing pieces; work with outside vendors and media partners)
- Provide additional meeting support (assist with the development of program materials and pre-event preparation; provide onsite event support; assist and support the work of interns in the Global Events Department).
- Maintain the corporate and external calendars and serve as main point of contact for internal event requests
Applicants should have a college degree. At least three to five years of professional experience working in business development and events environments is preferred. Candidates must exhibit strong command of the English language, and excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Personal attributes such as a high degree of professionalism, strong organizational skills, the ability to handle confidential documents with discretion, attention to detail, and the ability to exercise good judgement under pressure are essential. Demonstrated experience with membership database software, as well as strong command of Microsoft Office suite including Office 365 are required. Proficiency in InDesign is desired. This position requires international and domestic travel.
Interested applicants should click here to apply.