Intelligence Officer (Computer Network Operations)
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Demonstrates experience in conducting digital forensics and digital media exploitation on computers, mobile devices and other electronic components in support of DOD, IC or LE customers.
2. Demonstrates experience in conducting digital media exploitation operations in a deployed environment.
3. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
4. Works as a team member and leader, taking responsibility for sharing Agency knowledge, information, and responsibilities with coworkers, subordinates, and superiors.
5. Anticipates problems and obstacles associated with moderately complex projects and proactively develop creative solutions to address them prior to implementation.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Recognized digital forensics certification or degree in digital forensics, computer science or electrical engineering.
2. Experience in scripting languages (Python, Perl) and their use for digital exploitation.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI