Financial Systems Manager
Position: Financial Systems Manager
Reports to: Controller
Community Health Charities improves lives by raising funds and awareness to support critical health and wellness issues by raising funds for our almost 2,000 nonprofit partner charities through our 600+ workplace giving campaigns and strategic corporate partnerships. The Financial Systems Manager is responsible for managing the people, processes and systems related to the receipt and distribution of those funds. The duties of this job require a high degree of expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet established criteria are necessary for successful job performance. The ideal applicant is an independent self-starter with an aggressive need to get things done.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supervising the Financial Systems Admin team specifically exercising the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met
- Complete daily reconciliation of deposits from the bank to the accounts receivable sub-ledger
- Oversee annual workplace giving campaign pledge data entry process, supervising up to three seasonal temporary helpers
- Manage daily credit card processing
- Manage month end charity distribution process
- Provide structured opportunities for the Financial Systems Administrative team to develop their own expertise and capability for quality work
- Make on-going recommendations to improve process efficiencies
- Serve as a power user for the financial management technology including Dynamic CRM and Sage Intacct
- Work closely with IT Department to resolve technical issues within the financial management systems.
- Understand, communicate and enforce financial management systems procedures and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Varied activities in a fast-paced environment
- Technical, analytic focus working within established standards and guidelines
- Expertise-based problem solving
- Authoritative, quick decision making based on accepted quality standards, policies and procedures
- Communication is task based, technically oriented
- Team roles are clearly defined under directive leadership style to assure quality standards are met
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Dymaic CRM/365 a plus
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting, business administration, information systems, OR 5+ years of relevant experience
It is the policy of Community Health Charities to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. CHC is a forward thinking organization and promotes from within.
Organizational core values: impact, innovation, integrity, team, inclusion.
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their positions. The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Apply for Financial Systems Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly