Virginia Broadband is currently interviewing qualified applicants for immediate openings.
You can expect from us:
- An exciting, fast-paced and creative team environment
- 40-hour full-time work week with consistent schedule
- Hourly pay rate of $15/hr
- All tools and supplies needed including work vehicle
- Company uniform
- Unique opportunities to learn and utilize innovative technology, including mmWave wireless, Fiber to the home, Offgrid Solar, LTE etc
- Reimbursement for industry certifications related to this position
We are looking for:
We are looking to hire field technicians who can work independently while maintaining a team mentality and stay focused on the success of the company as a whole.
As a critical and essential part of VABB, you must be adaptable, dependable, safety conscious and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Qualified applicants will be able to:
- Safely lift 80 pounds
- Work safely at height
- Provide valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Work outdoors in inclement weather
- Demonstrate a general understanding of networking and pc proficiency
- Interact directly with customers in a courteous and helpful manner
- Identify and solve complex problems