Sparks Group has partnered with a prominent government contractor looking for Secret and Top Secret cleared administrative/policy/data entry/supervisory candidates to support a contract in Downtown DC, working as part of a team for a government agency. This is a tremendous opportunity to secure advancement for your future career! Interested candidates may apply online or reach out to the Sparks Group office directly at 202-463-5100.
- Provide critical administrative support to a high-volume government team
- Review and determine the priority of incoming correspondence
- Review and route incoming correspondence to appropriate departments.
- Perform searching and filing functions
- Process FOIA inquiries as necessary
- Enter information into various databases
- Relieve team members at lunch/breaks to answer administrative telephones
- Position requires active Secret/Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of administrative office experience utilizing a variety of office software: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, and MS Outlook.
- Experience working with VISA/Passport processing activities preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Visa Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly