COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR/SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Join us as a self-starting Community Relations Coordinator/Sales Representative for an exciting opportunity in the Tysons, Virginia, area. Mather LifeWays is building a new sales team to fill our proposed Life Plan Community with 300 luxury residences for those age 62 and better. Your main duties will include:
- managing community outreach activities in order to produce qualified referrals
- supporting the pre-sales and sales effort through ensuring a consistent flow of inquiries and new leads
- participating in important community events in partnership with the Marketing team
- educating the community and prospects on the attributes of the Mather LifeWays Life Plan Community
- securing deposits and move-ins to help meet or exceed sales goals
- ensuring all inquiries, depositors, and new residents receive extraordinary customer service
We offer competitive salary/incentives and full benefits. Join Mather LifeWays to combine your community relations, marketing, and sales expertise with the opportunity to also make an impact in the lives of older adults!
About Mather LifeWays:
Based in Evanston, Illinois, Mather LifeWays is a unique, non-denominational not-for-profit organization founded in 1941. Dedicated to developing and implementing Ways to Age Well, we create programs, places, and residences for today’s young-at-heart older adults. These include senior living residences (The Mather, Mather Place, and Splendido); a variety of community-based initiatives; and Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging, a resource for research and information about aging, trends and innovations in aging services, and more.
What We Offer:
Mather LifeWays offers a benefits package* that goes above and beyond.
All employees are eligible for:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- 401(k) program with strong employer match and annual contribution (Age 21 or better)
- Convenient subsidized parking or public transportation for certain locations
- Learning to Age Well Program – employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather LifeWays
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Mather LifeWays values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces” by the Chicago Tribune for four years in a row and have been recognized as Illinois’ Healthiest Midsize Employer.
Mather LifeWays is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Sales or community relations experience (service related), strong computer skills, professional demeanor, ability to maintain a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of Mather LifeWays sales process, services and policies, flexible, self-motivated; excellent written and oral communication and public speaking/presentation skills