Customer Support Specialist
Are you a seasoned call center representative who is looking to grow with a company and loves helping customers? Sparks Group has collaborated with one of the most well-respected companies in their industry. We are hiring for well tenured candidates who have worked in a call center environment. You would be providing technical and customer service assistance including, but not limited to, hardware, software, application, membership, billing and first-level compliance support via various contact channels. Investigates and resolves issues and questions for customers. Provides required information or assistance to customers. If this sounds like you, then please call 301-926-7800 for more information!
- Instruct customers on use of equipment and software for the system.
- Answer customer’s inquiries using various mediums concerning systems operation.
- Diagnose system hardware, software and operator problems.
- Recommend or perform minor remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation.
- Speak to customers to learn procedures followed to diagnose source of error.
- Communicate with co-workers to research problem and find solution.
- Refer major hardware problems to other personnel for correction.
- Communicate with customers to help find solutions to issues
- Other duties that apply
- Minimum of 1 years of call center experience, high volume call center experience preferred
- Help desk experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-faced environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of various software programs such as; Microsoft Office, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!