Grady Management has an immediate opening for a Community Manager in Burtonsville, MD. This 200+ unit apartment community is a great opportunity for a goal oriented and personable professional.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position and possess the following qualifications:
- Three years of PM experience at a community of 200+ units.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a quick problem solving approach.
- Have an eye for detail and high curb appeal standards.
- Successful leasing experience and ability to meet pre-determined leasing goals as well as develop new leasing goals.
- Strong computer skills required including MS Office and accounting knowledge, working knowledge of One Site software skills a plus.
- Ability in managing activities including employee relations, scheduling and staffing.
To best serve the needs of our customers, some weekend work will be required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Grady Management Inc.
Attn: HR Department
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Fax # 301-587-0059