Senior Design Manager Bilingual
Sparks Group has partnered with a major consumer goods company in the DC Metro Area to identify an experienced and strategic Senior Design Manager who is bilingual; Spanish and English speaking to join the team!
- Develop and drive the design vision, brand strategies, design execution within the organization
- Establish and manage agency relationships
- Lead the implementation of design and strategic visual communication into the brand building and product development process
- Ensure brand image and designs are in line with business objectives
- Work closely with marketing, consumer research and structural packaging to develop strategies that inspire consumers and the company’s banding standards
- Directs projects from beginning stage to end stage
- At least 8 years of design, e-commerce, or package design in a FMCG or CPG (beauty, beverage, food, homecare)
- Experience in design agency in account management, strategic planning, creative leadership or art direction
- Ability to motivate a team
- Deep experience in managing packaging design projects
- Proven strategic, creative and leadership experience
Location: 100% on-site in Arlington, VA
Compensation: Competitive salary+ relocation package
Type of role: Direct hire
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!