Scrum Master/Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
The Scrum Master/Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of projects via a blend of agile and traditional project management methodologies. Through agile planning, rigorous execution and continuous oversight, the CAQH Scrum Master/Project Manager will ensure that development efforts are properly coordinated, and that releases are timely, impactful and of high quality. The Scrum Master/Project Manager reports to CAQH Solutions’ Director of Program Management as part of an established team of seasoned, disciplined, accountable and self-motivated professionals. The position is full time, exempt.
- Plan, schedule, execute and monitor projects of varying scope, sizes and durations.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the Scrum methodology, including training geographically dispersed stakeholder teams and ensuring scrum values are lived by.
- Scale the scrum methodology into scrum of scrums, and act as Scrum Master on one or more scrum teams.
- Support the
- Proactively manage risks and issues; develop and execute risk response plans, run point on project escalations and monitor issues to resolution.
- Measure, monitor and report work progress to ensure high-quality deliverable are produced.
- Lead and coordinate release activities including: creating and managing project schedules, developing release plans and schedules, assessing and reporting on product launch readiness, planning and tracking change management activities.
- Maintain project-specific document repositories to ensure centralized availability of artifacts.
- Communicate release plans, commitments, and changes. Keep stakeholders current around requirements, QA plans, schedules, and scope changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate cross-functional project teams to meet mission critical deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively document and communicate plans, schedules, decisions, status, risks, issues and implement corrective action plans to ensure organizational objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Proven command of Scrum/Agile, project management and software development lifecycles.
- Strong team player able to influence the outcome of projects without direct authority.
- Proficiency with Atlassian project tools (JIRA, Confluence) and Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Scrum Master and Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience coordinating projects, managing releases or leading development efforts.
- 3+ years of experience working as an embedded scrum master on development teams in product-oriented organizations.
- 2+ years of experience training and building up scrum teams as well as managing projects with distributed resources.
- Experience with technical operations and business process improvements a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business and technology disciplines preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart™ quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView™ (formerly Universal Provider Database®) eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing federally mandated operating rules.
- CAQH Index™ benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scen