RECREATION ASSISTANT (WATER SAFETY INSTRUCTOR) NF-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Water Safety Instructor Certification
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid Certification
(Certificates issue by American Red Cross, Ellis @ Associates, Star Guard or other nationally recognized agencies are acceptable)
Highly desirable possession of a Lifeguard Certification
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:Read more Security clearance Not Applicable