Regional Property Manager - Multifamily Property Management - Apartment Multi-family
Regional Property Manager
Multi-family / Multi-site
Due to continued growth, Grady Management, one the area’s leading property management companies, is seeking an experienced Regional Property Manager to join our team. This self-motivated, organized and customer-oriented individual will oversee a multi-family residential portfolio of apartment communities.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in many areas including, but not limited to: residential property management, monitoring property performance, preparing and adhering to annual operating budgets, hiring, training, and supervising Community Managers, recommending and managing capital improvement projects, preparing and reviewing variance and forecast reports, make pricing suggestions, ensuring adherence to Fair Housing practices and landlord tenant laws and maintaining resident satisfaction.
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Experience managing multiple site apartment communities in MD and VA
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Working knowledge of financials and budgeting controls; to include analysis and reporting
- Strong marketing, customer service, unit pricing and sales skills
- Ability to effectively build teams and maintain positive employee relations
- Excellent communication with all levels of staff, co-workers, management, ownership and vendors
- Working knowledge of OneSite, Ops Technology, and LRO Software
Following are advantages:
- Understanding of MD and VA markets and sub-markets
- Understanding of landlord - tenant laws
- Lease-up experience of new construction
- Fee management experience
A valid driver’s license with safe driving record with safe driving record and current automobile insurance is required. Position requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle to fulfill all of the job’s functions. A generous auto allowance is paid. Local Travel only - no overnight travel required.
No relocation paid.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Please forward letters of interest and resumes to:
Grady Management Inc.
Attn: Regional Property Manager
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Fax : 301-587-0059 (Attn: RPM)
www.GradyMgt.com EEO M/F/D
Apply for Regional Property Manager - Multifamily Property Management - Apartment Multi-family
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly