SENIOR LOAN SERVICING REPRESENTATIVE
The Senior Loan Servicing Representative position is primarily responsible for the administrative functions of loan preparation through closing files, following established policies and procedures to provide loan servicing assistance to internal and external customers by performing file audits and review functions, monitoring insurance, reconciling accounts, and entering loan data into core system(s).
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and distributes tax and insurance breach letters and NSF letters.
- Initiates loan set-ups in system for new loans, renewals, and modifications; prepares files for new loans.
- Provide assistance on loan servicing inquiries regarding payment inquiries, transaction research, error resolution and general loan account questions.
- Complete loan file audits including documentation review.
- Acts as Notary for satisfactions and other related bank documents.
- Monitor acceptable insurance for all loans requiring flood insurance and make disbursements for escrowed loans.
- Assist with scanning of daily loan tickets as needed.
- Complete Error Resolution and Information Request tracking, including document retention as required per regulatory requirements.
- Tracks and audits loans on the tax service, flood certifications, and delinquent tax report.
- Review daily loan reports as needed.
- Performs other reasonable duties, including back up of other loan servicing staff, as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Remain informed of changes in Bank policies, procedures, and products.
- Other projects and/or duties as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of all mortgage products and services, policies, and procedures and related regulations including reporting and Audit requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to make complex decisions regarding a variety of financial activities.
- Strong inclination toward new business development and track record of significant success in establishing new customer relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of sales incentive programs.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to deal effectively with external corporate executives and Company’s senior management.
- Advanced accounting skills necessary to perform complex reporting and financial analysis functions.
- Moderate computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Advanced written, oral and interpersonal skills with ability to recognize and respond to sales opportunities, deliver persuasive sales presentations and supervise employees.
**EOE and E-verify employer. Pre-Employment Background/Credit Checks required***