Part Time Collector
Are you looking to jump start your career? Are you passionate about member and customer services? Sparks Group has an excellent entry level customer service opportunity as a Part Time Collector with a large company within the credit industry offering on the job training within collections. Excellent benefits to include medical/dental/vision/401k/flex spending, on-site gym, bike sharing program. Interested and think this could be the perfect fit for you? Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Communicate with Credit Union members over the phone and email
- Research and Investigate delinquent accounts
- Document all member related information
- Analyze credit discrepancies & credit reports
- Communicate with IRS and Credit Bureau representatives
- On the job industry training provided
- Evaluate vehicle and mortgage loans
- Reports to Collections Manager
- Part-time Hours: (20 hours per week 4 days), weekdays 5pm-9pm required Saturdays 9-1pm
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Experience working in collections
- Highly preferred conversational Spanish/English proficiency
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- General knowledge of credit or banking laws
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Position requires U.S. citizenship, clean credit history and ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!