Medical Office Receptionist
5 days left
Our client, a well-known transportation company in DC, is seeking a medical office receptionist to assist in their Chief Medical Office. This role will be centered around providing customer service to internal clients, vendors and employees. This is a customer facing role, offering excellent administrative experience.
• Greets all patients and visitors in reception area.
• Ensures that inquires and calls are handled professionally, efficiently, and effectively in accord with established policies, procedures, and practices.
• Demonstrated professionalism in customer service delivery protocols.
• Prepares routine correspondence based on established templates for clinicians to review and sign.
• Assists with data collection, entry, and related administrative duties.
• Maintain and manage patient records.
• Patient Intake, sign-in, Patient Discharge, sign-out and document patient record appropriately.
• Review/Place/File medical documentation in appropriate chart for medical provider’s evaluation.
• Receive incoming correspondence and review/forward to appropriate staff.
• Complies with HIPAA guidelines and keeps abreast with HIPAA updates.
• Ensures paperwork and time stamping is included on the medical form/documentation.
• Learns the Standard Operating Procedures for current/new work activities.
• Records and maintains information in written or electronic form.
• Experience using electronic medical records system to maintain charts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit and electronic data entry.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Medical Office Receptionist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly