Are you dedicated to education on an international scale? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If so, this role is for you! Sparks Group is partnered with a not-for-profit organization committed to global education. We are seeking individuals to provide program and administrative support to various divisions in the DC office. If you have a passion for education, mission driven attitude and looking to impact the industry in a big way – we want you!
- Coordination of logistics for workshops/conferences/meetings
- General administrative support
- Development of training activities
- Travel coordination
- Program support including: expense reconciliation, payment requests, etc.
- Outreach support: managing general inquiry inbox, managing team calendar
- Responding to inquiries (internal/external)
- Undergraduate degree (in related field)
- Two-years administrative experience (preferably in non-profit or education)
- International experience desired
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!