Data Management/Conversion Consultant
Are you a highly organized ERP/Database Developer who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, then we have the contract opportunity for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a leading Government Contractor in the area to support this immediate need. We are seeking someone to support the DataWarehouse team to integrate applications across various platforms and portals and help with various Data Conversion activities.
- Work with a Data Warehousing team in all aspects of the project lifecycle. The position is responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, deployment and production support
- Expereince with Data Conversion, cleansing and data quality
- Experience working with ERP packages and working with Reports, Interfaces and Conversions in a large- scale ERP systesm.
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Ability to learn DW/ETL technologies and Cloud technologies
- 5+ years of experience, working with ERP and Data warehouse projects, working through Migrations and Conversions
- Experience working with Supply chain Data and ETL projects
- Some experience as a LEAD or SME on critical projects
- Industry recognized certifications
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!