PHILLIPS Family Partners ~ Home Based Family Counselor
Home-Based Family Counselor – Full Time
PHILLIPS Programs, winner of the Washington Post Non-Profit Management award, is the place to be! PHILLIPS Programs is a well-established private, non-profit organization serving children and adolescents with complex developmental needs and their families through special education day programs, career education programs and in-home and community-based counseling services.
We are currently seeking a Family Counselor for Family Partners, our award winning home and community based program. PHILLIPS Family Partners is a nationally recognized initiative named by the Center for the Study of Social Policy for helping Youth Thrive. Family Partners helps families grow together by offering home and community-based counseling and behavior therapy, as well as family education and education advocacy services.
Working in collaboration with a skilled team of colleagues, the Family Counselor will help with continuing the success of our program. Our intensive in-home services provide support to families of children with emotional, mental health, developmental disabilities and other behavioral issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides clinical services to children and families in the home setting
- Develop treatment plans and goals to guide services and measure progress
- Provide collaboration and consultation with families, case managers, and treatment team members
- Provides case management and supports to the family
- Completes all documentation timely and clinically appropriate
- A Master’s Degree in a counseling, psychology or related human field, preferred
- A minimum of 2+ years of clinical experience with children and families
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Medical, Dental, and vision packages
- Employee Life Insurance
- Long term disability and supplementary insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Program
- Professional and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you are interested in working with PHILLIPS, please send your resume to:
Mail: PHILLIPS Programs
7010 Braddock Rd.
Annandale, VA 22003
Check us out online at: www.phillipsprograms.org EOE