Social Media Specialist
Sparks Group is seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our products and provide customer care services to new audiences. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
• Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
• Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
• Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
• Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
• Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
• Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
• Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
• Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
• Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
• Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reaction
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
• Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
• Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly