Senior & Staff Accountants
- Assist with the month-end and year-end closing process, including preparation of audit schedules.
- Prepare reconciliations for necessary balance sheet accounts and other general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial statements and reports.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the accounting operations within each assigned client.
- Lead the engagement team in preparation for a client’s audit. Recommend, design, and implement any necessary controls and procedures.
- Train and oversee staff accountants, and review staff accountant’s work.
- Assist with other client services as outlined in the engagement letter.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the accounting operations within the organization.
- Obtain a working knowledge of accounting software packages.
- Process client cash receipts, accounts receivable invoices, payroll, and accounts payable on a recurring basis.
- Maintain client accounts payable files.
- Gather necessary information and process client year end 1096 and 1099 forms.
- Assist with the preparation for the annual audit; pulling documents, confirmation letters, etc.
Apply for Senior & Staff Accountants
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly