Content Marketing Specialist
Sparks Group is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will work to collect, curate and create persuasive content used to connect people from across the organization, the industry and ultimately throughout the globe.
- Creating story-arcs and narratives supported by content created and produced by the Content Marketer that tells the company's story to an emerging market.
- Synthesizing compelling and cutting-edge content and presentation ideas into material that adds value to every conversation and keeps prospects and customers coming back for more
- Determining when and how to present concise messages and when to elaborate
- Produce on-going and evolving new content such as short and long form blogs, concise PR, eBooks, Buyer Guides, Infographics, videos, video whitepapers as well as brochures, data sheets, guides and presentations from sales decks to conference keynotes.
- At least 3-7 years of content marketing experience
- Experience writing to storyboarding to visual presentation to basic video production and editing
- A passion for great content presented in remarkable ways combined with the discipline to produce needed content in familiar media.
- Proficiency with enterprise technology applications and platforms supporting marketing and sales (e.g. Marketo, Camtasia, Adobe products)
- Ability to manage aggressive deadlines and multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!