We are seeking certified Scrum Masters who are local to Northern, VA. Partnered with a pioneer in Agile transformation, our partner-client is a leader in software delivery and portfolio management for a very impressive roster of global commercial brands. If your career progression as an IT Business Analyst, Tester, IT Project Management Professional, or Software Developer has paved the way for expertise in the agile methodology apply today for a call with one of our technical recruiters. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of focused Scrum work and demonstrate not only excellent communication skills, but also more than “book knowledge” of Scrum. If you are seeking an opportunity to expand your consulting and coaching experience as a CSM we’d love to meet you!
- Create, track and maintain release plans based on best practices throughout the SDLC for multiple technically complex projects
- Serve as an agile consultant and thought leader by facilitating discussions, leveraging data, monitoring and measuring data within engineering teams and to leadership
- Always be passionate about methodology best practices, while facilitating team productivity and principle improvements
- Position requires a minimum of 2-3 years as a designated Scrum Master in the IT industry with hands-on experience working in Jira
- Position requires proof of designated and relevant certifications
- Position prefers a Bachelors Degree or higher
- Position prefers related professional experience working with global teams
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Scrum Master
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly