3 days left
- Full Time
Property / Community Manager
Grady Management Inc. one of the area’s leading property management firms is currently seeking a Community Manager for Corrigan Square Apartments, a 100+ unit apartment community located in Gaithersburg, MD.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position and should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent property management marketing and customer service skills.
- Strong organization skills & ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, exciting environment with a quick problem solving approach.
- Eye for detail and high curb appeal standards.
- Successful leasing experience and ability to meet pre-determined leasing goals as well as assist with developing new ones.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and accounting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Fair Housing regulations required.
- A working knowledge of One Site software, LIHTC, and HUD experience a plus.
To best serve the needs of our residents, some weekend hours may be required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered.
Please send resumes to:
Fax: 301-519-0851 (attn. Corrigan Sq - CM)
Apply for Community Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly