Sparks Group is partnered with a long-standing and leading advocacy organization fighting and reducing critical public health challenges. With experienced public health advocates our partner-client has been leading and supporting successful policy advocacy campaigns for over 20 years in the United States and around the world. As an extension of our partner-client’s talent acquisition function, we are looking for an IT Generalist with a heavy focus in network security and support to join the team full-time.
- Network Management and Security as the primary Windows network administrator
- Local Network Security / System Backups / Recovery by managing software updates for central solutions, servers and equipment.
- Help Desk / User Support as escalated and as required
- IT Department Administration as required to include purchasing, vendor relationships and equipment tracking
- Position requires significant hands-on experience with Internet technologies and at least 5 years experience as a Windows LAN Administer
- Position prefers Associates or Bachelor Degree. Can be substituted for equivalent in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!