5 days left
- Full Time
Sparks Group is partnered with a long-standing and leading advocacy organization fighting and reducing critical public health challenges. With experienced public health advocates our partner-client has been leading and supporting successful policy advocacy campaigns for over 20 years in the United States and around the world. As an extension of our partner-client’s talent acquisition function, we are looking for an IT Generalist with a heavy focus in network security and support to join the team full-time.
- Network Management and Security as the primary Windows network administrator
- Local Network Security / System Backups / Recovery by managing software updates for central solutions, servers and equipment.
- Help Desk / User Support as escalated and as required
- IT Department Administration as required to include purchasing, vendor relationships and equipment tracking
- Position requires significant hands-on experience with Internet technologies and at least 5 years experience as a Windows LAN Administer
- Position prefers Associates or Bachelor Degree. Can be substituted for equivalent in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Network Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly