The Ford Agency is actively recruiting for a Front Desk Receptionist to join one of D.C.'s top law firms. The Receptionist is the firm's gatekeeper and plays a vital role in making sure that the office runs smoothly while also providing support to high-level attorneys. Successful candidate must mirror the firm's commitment to excellence and be motivated, energetic, willing to go above and beyond. Unique global hours of 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. offers a great way to avoid the daily rush hour traffic!
- Manage the front desk and busy phone lines
- Act as first point of contact for all visiting guests, callers, and staff
- Assist with attorney time entry and other administrative projects
- Book conference rooms and catering
- Draft and edit a bi-weekly internal newsletter
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- 3+ years of receptionist experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of professionalism while representing the firm
- Professional knowledge of MS Office
This is a direct hire opportunity. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.