Axiom Resource Management is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support a program in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Oversee the Director’s calendar, assist a team of analysts, and act as a point of reference for the division
- Assist in preparing memorandums for members of the staff, which includes editing for spelling, grammar, and formatting
- Coordinate office mail distribution for all offices within the program
- Provide full-time, on-site general administrative office management support to the Director and staff and provide back-up support as needed to other programs
- Assist with preparing binders/packages for Congressional letters
- Prepare/assist with government timesheets for the program
- Execute filing within the National Archives and Record Administration (NARA) standards;
- Process and route documents utilizing the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS)
- Schedule conference rooms, dial-in reservations, and video tele-conferencing (VTC)
- Order supplies for the program
- Assist with the in-processing of new employees
- Receive and escort visitors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be detail and deadline-oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment while giving the appropriate sense of urgency to those decisions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer