4 days left
Are you an experienced warehouse professional? Sparks Group has partnered with several preferred and highly desirable companies in the Northern Virginia area who are seeking warehouse support. Apply now and give us a call at 703-620-6444 today!
• Receiving and organizing inventory (may include packages, products, materials, etc.)
• Scanning inventory and entering product information/data
• Receives and unloads deliveries, verifying quantity and quality of orders
• General recording and managing of routine warehouse processes
• Familiarity with working in a warehouse environment
• Pleasant demeanor and helpful attitude in the workplace
• Strength in time management, with thorough interpersonal communication skills
• Able to work alone or with a team, demonstrates leadership qualities
• Positions may require background and drug screens
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Warehouse Operator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly