Travel & Expense Auditor
2 days left
Sparks Group, in partnership with a prominent government contractor, is seeking an experienced Travel & Expense Auditor for long term contract position in Arlington, VA. The role offers an exciting opportunity to a part of great team and expand your knowledge.
- Review and process employee expense reports for accuracy and appropriate documentation
- Assist in the input of missing documentation
- Assure that documentation is maintained accurately
- Research and resolve any payment issues or discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Travel & Expense policy, JTR and FAR
- Other duties as assigned
- Position requires US Citizenship, Permanent Resident or Green Card Holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint is a must!
- Strong knowledge of federal regulations including Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Joint Travel Regulations (DTR)
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Travel & Expense Auditor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly