Human Resource Analyst
Sparks Group has partnered with a reputable Non-Proft organization who is seeking an experienced and dependable Human Resources Analyst. This individual will be responsible for supporting any business goals for the clients of this company and will be reporting to the Director of HR. Are you someone that has recent experience with HRMS platforms? Apply now!
- Full life-cycle responsibilities for HRMS platform. Maintain and update employee data and ensure integrity and accuracy within all systems. Project management of all system upgrades, enhancements, patches, and implementation of new systems as needed.
- Partnership with stakeholders (i.e. benefits, finance, payroll) in other departments for audits, reporting, projects, and other inter-departmental initiatives
- Acts as the administrator for all systems: Assists in resetting user names and passwords; maintaining security rights and assisting other users with issues.
- Act as the point of contact for the department on all system issues and interface with vendor customer service representatives to resolve system problems.
- Develop and maintain user guidelines and documentation for all human resources systems. Train new system users on processes and functionality.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports/queries using appropriate reporting tools. Develop standard reports for HR functional areas and others as needed. Run monthly HR metrics reports for the management team.
- Assist with the data entry of other critical HRMS data, such as confidential salary data, applicant information, benefits data, org chart updates, training, certifications and performance reviews.
- Assist with other duties when needed and as assigned by the HR managementteam.
- Assists HR management in the administration of HR policies and practices, including wage and salary, training, employment and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS. Recommend new and innovative technology trends and find ways to increase both HR knowledge and HRMS applications to fully utilize HRMS system and encourage full usage of technology to better automate HR processes and procedures.
- Support the implementation and administration of various Human Capital &Development initiatives; managing, performing, or assisting with various projects, processes, and programs and acting as a liaison or partner with various departments, projects teams, etc. when cross-functional integration is required.
- Performs other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years of experience of HRMS administration
- Professional/Senior Professional in Human Resources certification (PHR or SPHR) a plus
Please call our office at (301) 926-7800 if you have any additional questions.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!