1 day left
Join a well-established company that's been in Silver Spring for over 80 years. They are looking to hire a Lawson-trained Accountant who is ready to take a lead role within their reputable organization. This company offers impressive benefits, including a generously matched 401k plan, a pension plan, and new hires can receive up to 42 days of paid time off. This company is blocks away from the red line and their standard work week is 37.5 hours. If you're looking for a great commute and excellent work-life balance, this is a great option for you!
- Prepare financial statements on a quarterly basis.
- Create annual audited financial statements for distribution to shareholders.
- Support external auditors by compiling audit information.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Manage general ledger accounts as needed.
- Supervise and train junior-level accounting team members and support staff, as needed.
- Remain aware of accounting laws to ensure policies and procedures are updated accordingly.
- 5+ years of progressive Accounting experience.
- Experience using Lawson software is highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Lead Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly