Mid-Level Construction Project Scheduler
Sparks Group is partnered with a reputable commercial construction company to hire a Mid-Level Construction Project Scheduler to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland. Their portfolio consists of a broad range of projects ranging from $1M to $15B representing Owners, Developers, General Contractors, Subcontractors and Government Agencies. Great opportunity for career growth. Perks include flexible scheduling and paid training.
- Develop, maintain, monitor and review construction schedules
- Conduct delay analysis, and reporting and interact with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or an associated field
- Minimum 3 years of scheduling experience in the engineering or construction industries
- Construction background is required, and experience working for a general contractor or MEP contractor is preferred
- Proficiency in Primavera (P3 or P6)
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!