Relocation expenses reimbursed
Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position to include a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) per Army Regulation 215-3 for a Common Access Card to gain access to federally-controlled facilities.
A one year probationary period may be required
Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
Must meet state/local age requirement of twenty-one (21) for the serving of alcoholic beverages, beer and soda at the time of appointment.
Scheduled on an as-needed basis. Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required (increased hours during holidays).
Satisfactory completion of a minimum of four (4) hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within thirty (30) days of employment and a minimum of four (4) hours refresher training annually.
Appointment is subject to successful completion and favorable results of fingerprints, health assessment (physical), Installation Record Checks, and a Credit Check to determine suitability for this position.
Physical Requirement: Regularly lifts and carries items weighing up to twenty (20) pounds. Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to forty (40) pounds. Stands for prolonged periods.
1. Must meet state/local age requirement of twenty-one (21) for the serving of alcoholic beverages, beer and soda at the time of appointment.
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to twenty (20) pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
**THIS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE USED TO FILL MULTIPLE VACANCIES. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS OPEN UNTIL ALL VACANCIES ARE FILLED. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE EXTENDED OR CLOSED PRIOR TO THE CURRENT CLOSING DATE. APPLICANTS WILL BE REFERRED TO THE SELECTING OFFICIAL AS VACANCIES OCCUR. POSITIONS ARE FILLED/REFERRED ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS**
The pay for this position will be set at step 01 of the grade ($11.54 per hour). Applicants with previous NAF service may be eligible for a higher hourly rate upon verification of prior service and previous rate.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Drug test required