System Analyst, Senior - 1527
The MIL Corporation seeks a Systems Analyst, Senior to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The Systems Analyst, Senior will lead the execution of complex tasks.
• Apply logical analyses or test and evaluation on all programs within the contractual scope
• Perform comprehensive analyses of hardware/software concepts, designs and test requirements
• Review, analyze, integrate, and conduct test and evaluation of Contractor or Government-generated source data and develop interim documentation
• Perform system concept formulation, system design analysis and subsystems design analysis
• Work on special problem areas to make recommendations; administer complex areas of the network, security analysis and planning
• Master's in a relevant technical discipline and 10 years of experience in a technical analysis position with mid-sized client-server systems in systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration; Bachelor's in a relevant technical discipline an additional 4 years of IT experience can be substituted for a Master's degree.
• Knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and independent verification and validation techniques
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies
• Knowledge of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test, and manufacture a major system
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Top Secret SCI clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP