Building Maintenance and Facility Management
Capitol Cadillac has an immediate opportunity for a hardworking, reliable and dependable building maintenance engineer. The qualified candidate will have a high school diploma and at least 5 years building maintenance experience. Oversee building maintenance issues and tasks associated with general repair of the facilities and its assets, including HVAC, electrical, lighting, and plumbing, energy management, fire protection, and structural items.
- Positon includes daily maintenance routine to get facility open and operational.
- Maintain neat and safe work environment
- Must possess a working knowledge of heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical
- Must have the ability to perform minor repairs and maintenance
- Ensure the attractive internal and external appearance of all buildings and grounds, which may include removing debris and weeds, shoveling snow, and reporting maintenance needs
- Inspecting building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment
- Operate, repair, maintain and troubleshoot all systems related equipment such as boilers, chillers, air handlers, pumps and compressors and electrical components
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and make or recommend solutions to all mechanical and electrical systems
- Research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services for improvements in buildings products and/or systems which will serve to better utilize human and financial resources
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
Valid driver’s license and the ability to perform heavy lifting required. Successful background check and pre-employment drug screening required.
Benefits include uniforms, health insurance and 401K retirement. Please send confidential resume with previous work history, salary requirements and verifiable references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk in applicants not accepted.