2 days left
- Full Time
OPEN HOUSE for Registered Nurses on Tuesday, May 22nd from 3:30 – 6:00 pm
NORTHERN VIRGINIA MENTAL HEALTH INSTITUTE
3302 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042
Take a moment to tour our hospital, talk with our nursing staff, and experience a dynamic nursing environment in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing. Please bring your resume with you. Light refreshments will be served.
Below is a little information about our RN positions. If you can’t make it to the open house and our interested in visiting NVMHI please give us a call or visit our website to see what opportunities are available for you.
Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute (NVMHI) is an in-patient state psychiatric hospital located in Falls Church, VA that provides contemporary psychiatric nursing care to individuals in acute phase of mental illness. The Northern Virginia area is an internationally diverse, family friendly region that is situated only minutes away from Washington DC and all its cultural/historical attractions. It also boasts one of the finest public school systems in the country. Some of the highlights of NVMHI and our Nursing Positions are:
• RN sign on bonus of $5000
• Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program qualified agency
• Psychiatric nursing is a dynamic nurse specialty and a rewarding career.
• NVMHI work environment consistent of a culturally diverse patient and staff mix.
• We have a collaborative & collegial approach to providing individualized trauma-informed, recovery-based patient care.
• For those with an interest in forensic nursing, there is the opportunity for exposure to working with the NGRI and forensic populations.
• We offer a Spend a Day with a Nurse program at our facility. This gives you the ability to shadow one of our nurses and to learn more about NVMHI and the Nursing Department. Earle Williams, MSN, Assistant Chief Nurse Executive is the coordinator for this program and can be reached at (703) 645-3129.
We also offer a state benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, a generous leave package, and a retirement program along with other outstanding benefits. For more information and to join our dynamic clinical team please visit our website http://www.nvmhi.dbhds.virginia.gov/career.shtml or call me at 703-645-3162.