Apartment Community - Maintenance Tech - Burtonsville, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a 200 unit apartment community located in Burtonsville, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience with carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, apartment turn-over and punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is desired as well as the ability to multitask.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in maintenance projects and respond to after-hours emergency calls.
- Troubleshooting appliances, HVAC equipment, and other technical issues.
- Ensure the condition of community grounds is clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related untidiness.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A valid driver’s license with a safe driving record and a reliable source of transportation to be used daily onsite.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- CFC Type II Certification and 410A experience is preferred.
- Responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, available to work overtime on nights and weekends.
Live on site is required, with a company paid apartment provided.
Competitive pay and an excellent benefits package offered, including health, dental, vision, RX, life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Please email, fax or send resumes to:
Knights Bridge II Apts.
13516 Greencastle Ridge Terrace, Apt # 303
Burtonsville, MD 20866
Fax # 301-890-9320