Senior Contract Specialist
- Pre-Award Acquisition Support: Provide advice, recommendations, and document preparation support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition pre-award phase. Acquisition pre-award support includes: SOWs & SOOs, Acquisition Strategy Support, Cost Estimates, Market Research & Market Surveys, Quality Assurance Plans, RFPs/RFQs, Source Selection, and other miscellaneous pre-award documentation
- Award/Selection Support: Provide support the Contracting Officers and various technical offices in all types of source selections including formal, informal, and vendor screening processes. Sources selection/award support includes: Contract Award Documents and Contract Award Acquisition Support
- Post-Award Acquisition Support: Provide advice, recommendations, and documentation support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition post-award phase. Acquisition post-award support includes: Contract Administration, Contract Modification Support, Delivery/Task Order Support, Invoicing, and Closeouts
- Other duties as assigned
- Additional Required Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated skill in obtaining and analyzing product and price data for contract negotiations, and conducting comparative analysis of vendor terms and/or price quotations with historical data to develop recommendations on vendor selection, terms, or prices.
- Should be able to effectively communicate with a high volume and variety of people daily.
- Specialized experience includes negotiating and awarding contracts, contract modifications, and/or subcontracts, developing, preparing, and presenting terms and conditions in bids or proposals related to the awards of contracts, evaluating methods and efficiencies of allocating costs through various types of overhead and general administrative expense, experience leading and/or providing technical advice and assistance to a group of professional employees responsible for the oversight and implementation of contract administration workload to include contract closeout, pricing, negotiations and/or contract modifications.