Sonographer Perdiem ARDMS - Ultrasound Department
7 days left
- Part Time
Able to work flex shifts on days or evenings or nights, as well as weekend shifts.
On call coverage required
1. Registered Sonographer desired for work in our busy, team oriented ultrasound dept.
2. Must be competent in performing, according to protocol, the following ultrasound studies: Abdomen, ob-gyn, small parts, upper and lower extremity arterial and venous studies and carotid doppler.
3. Must be willing to train in neonatal head and spine and prostate ultrasound.
4. Sonographer will also assist Radiologists with breast and thyroid biopsies as well as thoracentesis and paracentesis procedures.
5. Sonographer will maintain equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a clean and safe condition, ensuring the safety of patients and employees.
6. On-call participation required.
Candidate MUST be experienced in both Vascular and General.
1. Must have completed training in an accredited Ultrasound program.
2. RDMS or RVT registry required
3. CPR / BLS certification with AHA required.
4. Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to maintain quality working relationships with coworkers, patients, medical staff and the general public.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, We will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
We will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser