ATD is looking for a talented graphic designer to work with a team of dedicated design professionals responsible for the creative for the entire non-profit association. You will be influential in advancing the look and feel of ATD.
- Collaborating with the creative director and team to create new concepts for conferences, outreach efforts, and products.
- Elevating the existing design aesthetic while maintaining brand and message across all projects.
- The design, layout, and file preparation of print publications, including:
- Research reports and white papers
- Marketing collateral, including advertisements, flyers, and catalogs
- Conference collateral, including program guides and signage
- The design of digital assets including website content, digital advertisements, and social media promos.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of marketing or advertising design experience, print and digital.
- 2+ years’ experience with print design and layout, specifically with books.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative environment, partnering with designers, editors, and business owners to create striking designs that clearly communicate ATD’s message.
- Superior time management skills. Your goal is to beat, not just meet, multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite of products, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InCopy.
- Pre-press knowledge a plus.
- Association experience a plus.
Please provide a resume and a link to your portfolio.
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town Alexandria, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Join the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations and make a difference in your world.