DMIX Training Manager
We are seeking a Deployment Training Manager to support the Program Executive Office, Defense Health Management Systems in Rosslyn, VA that will be part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for deployment efforts of a new integrated electronic health record.
Successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate experience and ability to provide daily oversight and direction to a staff of training personnel.
- Must have ability to assess training requirements and provide feedback in order to manage information system and/or automated data processing subject matter training classes.
- Will provide oversite of the design, plans, and implementation of DoD organization training programs, policies, and procedures.
- Research new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs and will interact with other vendors for employee participation in outside training programs.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor on deployment training initiatives.
- Master's degree or equivalent in a related area and at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- DoD, Healthcare, or IT system training experience is preferred.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for DMIX Training Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly