Management and Program Analyst
Not required - The job does not require any travel.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes - Permanent Change of Station (PCS) - Employees with status: A fixed relocation payment of $25,000 will be paid.
To qualify for this position at the FV-J level, you must demonstrate in your application that you possess at least one year (52 weeks)of SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE equivalent to FV-I/GS-13 in the Federal Service. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE that has equipped you with particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successful the duties of the position. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Experience leading initiatives within an organization; AND
- Leading projects that are time-sensitive; AND
- Analyzing and interpreting policy; researching and developing guidance; AND
- Recommending changes as necessary intended for diverse audiences to include mangers.
Preview Job Questionnaire Make sure your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications and answers to the job questionnaire.
We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
1) As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Knowledge, Skills and Ability (KSA) narratives from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA.
In lieu of providing a KSA narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA in your work history, please include information that provides specific examples of how you meet the response level or answer you chose for each KSA. Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your KSA answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate based on the work history and experience you provided. Your answers may be adjusted by a Human Resource Specialist as appropriate.
2) Applicants may be asked to verify information they have provided on their application for employment with the FAA.
3) Please ensure that you answer all questions and follow instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
4) Answer all questions to the best of your ability. DO NOT ASSUME THAT BECAUSE YOU HOLD OR HAVE HELD THIS POSITION, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE FOUND ELIGIBLE. You may be asked to provide evidence or documentation that you have this type of experience later in the selection process. Your responses are subject to verification through job interviews, or any other information obtained during the application process. Any exaggeration of your experience or any attempt to conceal information can result in disqualification.
5) This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation Plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the website: http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACORECompensation.htm.
6) Management may choose to interview one, some, or none of the referred applicants.
This is not a bargaining unit position.
Links to Important Information: Locality Pay , COLA Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IMPORTANT: Applicants may be rated on the extent and quality of experience, education, and training relevant to the duties of the position(s). All answers provided in the on-line process must be substantiated. Ensure that your application package/resume supports your responses.