A boutique investment banking firm is looking for a bright, dynamic, self-starting office coordinator with a growth mindset in its Tysons Corner headquarters. The candidate will be a valued member of a cohesive team and growing business by executing administrative operations in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following characteristics:
- Proactive "consider-it-done" attitude
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to focus and prioritize multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines
- A desire to see projects through to fruition with a sense of pride and a proven ability to succeed
- An eye for details
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Be a positive, cheerful first impression of the firm
- Maintain the common office areas, conference rooms
- Maintain office machines
- Oversee incoming/outgoing communications such as fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, processing mail and shipping packages
- Maintain conference room calendars including organizing group meetings and being aware of potential scheduling conflicts
- General office tasks such as creating slides, word processing, filing, and research
- Manage the CRM for the firm
- Assist the Vice President of Marketing and Director of Operations as needed
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Energetic and self-starting attitude and a willingness to jump in with both feet
- Ability to quickly learn and apply
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years office experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Office is located in McLean, VA - close to the Tysons Corner metro stop. The position is available immediately and is full-time. Salary is commensurate with experience. Opportunity for growth and career development.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Short Term Disability Insurance, paid PTO, 401(k) match, Metro SmartBenefits or free on-site parking, among others.