The Ford Agency is working with an international litigation firm to find an experienced Benefits Coordinator for their Human Resources team. The person in this role will work with attorneys and all levels of staff regarding policies and programs including leave, compensation, health & retirement, and ergonomic accommodations. This opportunity is perfect for a candidate with benefits administration experience in multiple states who is looking to work with a team that is committed to providing the best resources to its employees.
- Manage leave claim filing events and tracking
- Ensure compliance with benefits programs
- Assist with Benefits Orientation and annual compensation process
- Maintain and update documents pertinent to benefits enrollment
- 3+ years of benefits administration experience
- Working knowledge of FMLA, ADA, and multiple state leave laws
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and UltiPro (or other HRMS software)
- Strong customer service communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
This is a direct hire position. For consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
ATTN: Benefits Coordinator
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
Apply for Benefits Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly