Clinical Operations Manager
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Successful completion of a full 4 year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor's degree or graduate/higher level degree with major study in an academic field related to the medical field, health sciences or allied sciences appropriate to the work of the position.
In addition, you must demonstrate in your resume at least one (1) year of qualifying experience equivalent to at least the GS-13 level in the Federal Government obtained in either the private or public sector. Examples of qualifying experience include: coordinating the clinical trials activities of an organization; serving as a subject matter expert regarding the regulatory requirements related to the execution of clinical trials; managing multiple initiatives pertaining to the development of the clinical trials services of an organization; and providing input for the administrative support of the clinical trials services of an organization.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10206878(link to questionnaire)
This position has an education requirement. You are strongly encouraged to submit a copy of your transcripts (or a list of your courses including titles, credit hours completed and grades). Unofficial transcripts will be accepted in the application package. Official transcripts will be required from all selectees prior to receiving an official offer. Click here for information on Foreign Education.
- A one-year supervisory probationary period may be required upon selection/placement.
- At the supervisor's discretion, this position may offer work schedule flexibility: [telework].
- This position is part time; working hours up to 32 per week.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, OGE Form 450 to determine if a conflict or an appearance of a conflict exists between your financial interest and your prospective position with the agency. This information is required annually. For information, visit the NIH Ethics website: https://ethics.od.nih.gov/topics.htm
- This position is designated as an "emergency essential" position and the selected candidate will be considered an "emergency essential" employee and will be required to be available, ready, willing, and able to report for duty under all circumstances (e.g., inclement weather, government closings and holidays, lapses in appropriations, non-emergency and emergency situations) for operation 24 hours a day and 365 days per year coverage.
- PHS Commissioned Officers interested in performing the duties of this position within the Commissioned Corps should also apply online to this announcement in order to receive consideration.
- Additional selections may be made through this vacancy announcement.
- The National Institutes of Health participates in the USCIS Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). E-Verify helps employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers.
- The NIH maintains a tobacco free work environment and campus.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.Read more Security clearance Other