Assistant Manager, Digital Fundraising
The Kennedy Center is seeking an Assistant Manager of Digital Fundraising to join the development office and take responsibility for digital fundraising. This position will define, execute and manage online campaigns and website content and experiences with a goal to maximize contributions and deepen engagement and hence retention of members and donors. Working with the web development, CRM and data and analytics teams, the assistant manager will define and manage to specific KPIs, assist in setting development priorities and guide experience design. The Assistant Manager will work closely with the Director of Annual and Digital Fundraising digital fundraising assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
25% Coordinate the scheduling, development, deployment and evaluation of e-communcations for the development office. Analyze and Report back on success of campaigns, recommend adjustments where appropriate.
25% Work with the Director of Annual and Digital Fundraising to direct the strategy and development of digital fundraising campaigns, including segmentation, messaging, and content creation. Measure and analyze results and propose adjustments.
25% Manage website and online needs for the development office, in collaboration with the in-house web and marketing teams. Participate in roadmapping and scheduling, coordinate user acceptance testing for new/changed web features.
25% Track campaign, email, website, and other digital data KPIs and metrics. Use data to make informed decisions to guide online and digital strategy.
Stay familiar with current digital fundraising and engagement trends, and propose ideas for implementation.
Create and track annual goals and objectives, both long and short term, for all digital strategies.
Serve as liaison between web development team and office of development
Oversee Digital Fundraising Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of and experience with direct-response fundraising/marketing required
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong writing ability, especially for digital content
- Direct marketing and project management experience required
Minimum Skills and/or Knowledge Required:
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, and Ecomm tools (we use Wordfly) required.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS required.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical/data-heavy information to colleagues who have varying degrees of familiarity with the subject
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- This position infrequently lifts, carries, or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a world premier performing arts organization and our nation’s cultural center. Diversity is a critical component of our mission, vision, and values. Our staff exhibits a wide variety of perspectives and experiences which enable us to foster and strengthen an environment of diversity and inclusion.